Detectives are still hunting for five suspected drug dealers who have been on the run for a year.
All the suspects are wanted in connection with Operation Jaywick - a large scale drugs operation in Wakefield that resulted in 123 people being jailed for a total of more than 220 years.
The wanted men are:
- Sabir Saidi Zada, 22, - last known address Clayton Street.
- Kamal Hassan Zadeh, 33 - last known address Lower York Street.
- Ahmed Said, 26 - last known address Marsland Street.
- Babar Asfaq, 23 - last known address Plumpton Terrace.
- Farman Mohammed Amin, 37 - last known address Denstone Street.
Anyone with information should call DC Kevin Burns at Wakefield CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.