House fire in Hemsworth

Latest news...

Latest news...

0
Have your say

Three people were treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Hemsworth.

Firefighters were called to Mount Avenue at 8.15pm yesterday, where a fire had broken out in the kitchen.

A woman, a man and a teenager were all given precautionary check-ups for smoke inhalation but did not attend hospital.

Fire crews from Hemsworth and South Elmsall attended, and said smoke detectors were fitted and working at the property.