DCSIMG

Fire in Ossett bedroom

Latest news...

Latest news...

Firefighters attended a blaze in the bedroom of a house in Ossett last night (Tuesday).

Crews from Wakefield and Ossett Fire Stations were called to the incident on Lombardi Court shortly after 6.30pm. One woman was treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics but did not need to go to hospital.

The crews used two breathing apparatus, one hose reel and positive pressure ventilation to put out the fire.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page