DCSIMG

Grill pan catches fire in Pontefract home

Latest news...

Latest news...

Firefighters were called to a grill pan fire in Pontefract last night.

Crews from the town’s fire station were called to a property on Celandine Close at around 10.25pm.

A fire service spokeswoman said the homeowner had taken the pan outside by the time crews arrived and no-one was injured in the incident.

Firefighters will be issuing safety advice to neighbouring properties today.

For a free fire safety check visit www.westyorksfire.gov.uk

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page