The new local studies library at Wakefield One will be closed for almost a month for maintenance work.
It will be closed to the public from Thursday, January 17.
Wakefield Council said it will still provide as comprehensive a service as possible.
A spokesman said: “We have done everything possible to minimise the disruption, and have tried to ensure that there are alternative locations for any material which will not be available on this site.
All the book stock will be available but will only be accessible by staff, so there will be a short waiting time. Micro-film readers will be available to use in the first floor library.
For further information about what is available and also alternative locations for the material which we are unable to make available during this period, please telephone 01924 305376 or visit www.wakefield.gov.uk
- HS2 to bring 150 jobs but what’s the cost ?
- Eric Pickles blasts council free-sheets as “knock off imitation”
- The Hepworth Wakefield celebrates 2nd birthday with an announcement
- Apprentice Francesca Mcduff-Varley will ‘fight to the death’ to impress Lord Sugar
- Rod Stewart set to perform at Leeds Arena
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Wakefield
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: North west