A sex attacker who seriously assaulted a woman in an Eastmoor ginnel is still on the run from police.
The 23-year-old victim was walking between Barden Road and Malham Road at 11.30pm on December 19 when she was subjected to what detectives have described as an extremely brutal sexual assault.
Earlier this month, CCTV footage of three men walking near to the crime scene was released. Detectives believe these men may hold vital information about the attacker. But not enough people have come forward to help identify the men.
The suspect has dark, spiky hair, and is slim.
He was wearing a hooded jumper with a silver coloured strip on the hood.
Anyone with information should call the Homicide and Major Enquiry Team on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.,
- HS2 to bring 150 jobs but what’s the cost ?
- Eric Pickles blasts council free-sheets as “knock off imitation”
- Police and martial arts club offer ladies-only self defence classes in Normanton, Wakefield
- Unemployment still at highest since the 1990s
- Apprentice Francesca Mcduff-Varley will ‘fight to the death’ to impress Lord Sugar
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Wakefield
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North