Changes to bus services across West Yorkshire were introduced this weekend.
West Yorkshire Combined Authority is reminding passengers to check amendments to their buses before travelling.
Bradford and Calderdale
- Service 612 has been withdrawn and replaced by services 613 and 614. These are revised to run via Five Lane Ends and Thackley to Shipley.
- Services 625 and 627 have been withdrawn, replaced by revised services 633 (in the daytime) and 626 (in the evening).
- Services 633 and 644 will no longer serve East or West Bowling.
- New service 676 will operate off-peak, hourly, between Cottingley, Shipley, Bolton and Bradford. It replaces the section of service 675 between Cottingley and Shipley, and daytime journeys on service 677 which will only run on Sundays.
- Services 622 and 623 have been revised to run between Bradford and Eldwick only.
- Service 647 has been withdrawn.
- New services 686, 687 and 688 will run between Brighouse or Scholes and Fagley via Bradford, replacing journeys on services 622, 623 and 627.
- New service 542 will provide additional journeys between Halifax and Siddal, while service 576 is rerouted in Great Horton to serve Bradford University.
- Airport service 757 has been revised, with all overnight journeys withdrawn from Monday to Friday.
- New service N757 will run four overnight journeys between Leeds Albion Street and Guiseley, Otley Road (Morrison’s) only.
- East of Leeds, service 59 has been revised to run between East End Park and Leeds Infirmary Street. Alternate journeys are extended to Pudsey via the route of service 60A, which will no longer serve Cross Green.
- Service 60 has been withdrawn.
- New service X63 will provide direct links between Leeds, Crown Point and Cross Green.
- Services 402 and 403 will now run via Aberford Road, Garforth Main Street and Lidgett Lane in Garforth.
- Service 671 has been withdrawn and replaced by journeys on revised service 670.
- Service 111 has been extended to run between 11am and 8pm on Saturdays and between 11am and 4.40pm on Sundays.
- Service 194 has been revised Monday to Saturday daytime to omit Havercroft Cow Lane. These journeys will be renumbered 193.
- Service 196 will run between Wakefield and Newstead via Cow Lane.
- Service 186 will be withdrawn.
- New Saturday-only service 322 will operate between Meltham, Netherthong and Holmfirth.
- New Monday to Friday service 351 will operate between Holmfirth, Holme Moss and Glossop.
- New Thursday-only service X50 will run between Holmfirth, Mossley and Ashton-under-Lyne.
- Some Monday to Friday journeys on service 388 have been extended to Lockbridge Way via Tanyard Road.
- Service 341 has been revised to serve Stocksmoor every two hours and Almondbury every hour together with new service 341A.
- Service 303 will no longer serve Pole Moor.
Other services have revised timetables or small route changes.
More details can be found on the Metro travel information web site at www.wymetro.com/changes.