British Military Fitness is hosting a free outdoor fitness session to help people realise just what they can fit into 60 minutes.
The firm has also come up with a top ten list of the worst ways to waste your extra hour:
1. Stalking your ex on Facebook
2. Queuing in traffic, or queuing anywhere
3. Watching videos on YouTube. Probably of cats.
4. Daydreaming of what to have for dinner
5. Life admin
6. Tea with the in-laws
7. Being hungover
8. Walking to the shops and back for the newspaper and milk.
9. Reading the latest celebrity gossip and knowing the relationship status of each and every Kardashian
10. Explaining social media to your granddad
Alternatively, people who want to make the most of the extra hour should go along to the free session, at 10am at Horsforth Hall Park or Roundhay Park, Leeds, on Saturday, October 24.
The group sessions cater for all levels of fitness, include team and partner exercises, running, squatting, burpees, and can burn up to 700 calories in the hour.
Visit www.britishmilitaryfitness.com for more information.